It's time! Fall Forest QAL and Patchwork City BOM

Tuesday, November 11, 2014
I meant to post this yesterday but the time got away from me.

Adrianne has made her first post about cutting tips for the QAL. Go have a look. We still have these kits available at a great price if you need one.

Here is a glamour shot... love this quilt (we are lucky to have the original in the shop to love on all day long).



The books for our Block of the Month have arrived. We will be taking sign ups through January. So if you haven't decided yet you still have some time. It might be an idea for your loved ones for a Christmas present for you too.... just a thought :)


These books are so awesome! I made the first sample blocks this weekend. You can see them on our instagram feed.

Is anyone else feeling the anticipation of something really great just around the corner? Wonder what it will be....

Talk Soon,
Julie
4 comments on "It's time! Fall Forest QAL and Patchwork City BOM"
  1. I have seen this and loved it, but it only just now occurred to me to quilt along....may have to jump in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be the arrival of priory square and wild and free;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the receipt, so I am anticipating.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature