Loving our BOMs and Sale Order Update

Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Hey Everyone,

Look at this great picture that Nancy took, in the rain, of her Medallion quilt so far. It ust makes me so happy. This is one of the BOMs we are doing this year. I am writing the patterns that my friends have designed. So much fun and so pretty!

Sale Orders have all been cut and folded and the last 12 are going out today. We shipped over 50 orders yesterday. Here is a little peeky of the classroom where we do a lot of packaging during sales.


I started another knitting project (something to do when the Warriors aren't winning a game) :) This is the Queen of Thorns Mystery Knit Along it is a somewhat small fast project so I am finding myself with extra time between clues. I might have to make something else at the same time :)

But I do love those colors!

Stay tuned for some fun custom bundles in a day or so.... there are some pretty fabrics just itching to get the eHarmony treatment :)
2 comments on "Loving our BOMs and Sale Order Update"
  1. Ooooh Nancy's medallion quilt looks fantastic!! I love the prints she chose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BOM looks amazing - and so does your Mystery Knit Along.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature